Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Blondie Lockes!

Last month I turned 21!

For my birthday, my boyfriend got me a doll I've had my eye on for a while: Blondie Lockes!


She's ultra-sweet and so very lolita.  It makes me happy to see dolls like this one coming out - it makes the style feel more real and accessible.  

And I uh... had some macarons on hand.  So they're in the picture too. 

She comes with a heart-shaped bag that resembles a lock, a large brush shaped like a key, and a stand.

On Blondie's skirt are... teddy bears?  I think they look more like cats in bear suits.  I do find the print very cute though, if a little silly.  We could deem it... whimsical, right?


Her skirt reminds me of something...  Haenuli's Royal Kitten, maybe?

At any rate, I'm glad to have her in my collection.  Several of the other dolls in the Ever After High line do have Lolita-esque qualities to their outfits, though this one looked the least costume-y to me, as if it could be a real, themed Lolita coordinate.

Unboxing video!


No comments:

Post a Comment